Custom Order Process
So, how does it work? Once you place a custom order, my process consists of a few easy steps
- 30 minute complimentary (and optional) Zoom call: We’ll quickly get to know each other and chat about what you’re looking for in terms of style, palette and canvas type/size. We’ll also discuss timing and price. Please come prepared with inspiration pictures, if you have them. These can be sent via email. If you prefer to chat via email, I’m cool with that too.. Whatever works best for you!
- Custom Order Inquiry Form: I’ll lay out all of the important details for your order in an inquiry form, including a price quote in the form of a range. I will reshare this form with you, along with my Terms & Conditions and an Invoice, for you to sign and return. I require a 50% down pay. Once paid, you will officially be added to my custom order que and I will start working on your piece ASAP.
- Sketching: Each custom order includes 1 round of initial sketching to nail down the placement, design, and fonts (if applicable) for your piece.
- Progression: I love to keep you super involved in my process! I will send over progress shots along the way so you can see how your piece is progressing. You are able to “edit” your order as many times as you’d like until it feels perfect for you.
- Completion: Once your order is completed, I will share a final photo with you. From there, it will be safely packaged and shipped to you or your gift receipt. Tracking information will be sent promptly. If you are local to the Boston area, you can also arrange a pickup to avoid shipping costs. This option can be selected at checkout
I accept a limited number of commissions per month and it’s done on a first come, first serve basis dependent on my workload. For more information on my custom order process, please visit my “FAQs.”
BUTTON: Ready to roll? Place your order! (LINK TO CUSTOM ORDER FORM)